If you are interested in qualitative research and/or ATLAS.ti, please count on our support. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you would like to contact me for personal matters, you can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We firmly believe in the importance of leadership, which is why we dedicate ourselves to helping others enhance the quality of their leadership at all levels and in diverse environments. Our experience stems from years of research, teaching, and working with some of the most recognised experts at Harvard University.
A leader must also know how to conquer a room, which is why effective communication is also key.
In this course, students will learn to develop their talent and skills for excellent intra-personal and inter-personal leadership, improving communication in the team, generating motivation and commitment, thus creating a high performance team. Learn how to delegate functions, manage conflicts, and foster abilities in people for excellent team performance. We will teach how to identify strengths and areas of improvement, and establish new habits to achieve professional goals in balanced and sustainable ways. The objective of this course is to encourage action and foster a desire for continued personal growth and improvement in relationships. Understand and apply tools that will enhance your professional capacity, developing personal and group leadership skills in an effective way.
– Recognise the essence of leadership in ourselves and learn to foster it
– Enhance and polish qualities of personal leadership that we already possess as well as other skills, techniques and leadership concepts applicable to our professional development
Who is this course for?
Managers and professionals who are part of a group or lead teams, and in general, to all those who want to learn the tools to facilitate the construction and successful development of a team.
- Characteristics of an effective leader. Leadership vs. management. Leadership styles. Case study of successful leaders. Review of my leadership.
- The vision of the leader. How can I elaborate and present an invigorating vision to a team?
- Decision making. How can I make effective decisions?
- Power. How can I develop my different types of power to improve my role as a leader?
- Negotiation strategies. How can I negotiate to get what I really want
- Interpersonal relationships with your team. How can I seek contributions? How do I offer effective support? How do I get to know each team member and motivate them?
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Communication (development of active and objective listening capacity, handling of constructive criticism, feedback)
- Development and stimulation of creativity (models proposed by Harvard University)
- Evaluations and final considerations
Duration: 16 hours divided in 4 sessions
Number of participants: Maximum 15 participants per course
Methodology: Practical teaching with dynamic forms of participation, from role-plays to video-recordings. Upon completing the course, each participant will receive a their recordings.